We offer a full suite of services to cover all of your auto shipping needs. If it’s got wheels, we’ll ship it! We can ship any of the following types of equipment:
- Passenger vehicles (cars, trucks, SUV’s, vans). All makes and models of cars and trucks can be shipped anywhere in the country!
- Motorcycles. We handle all sizes and types of motorcycles including racing bikes and choppers.
- Boats and other watercraft. We have the specialized equipment and expertise necessary to haul boats of all sizes from rowboats to larger powerboats.
- Yachts. We can even haul a full-size yacht—submit a specialized quotation request to find out more information.
- RV’s and motor homes. Planning to park your RV across the country? We can get it there for you!
- Construction equipment. We can haul cranes, dirt movers, and other industrial grade equipment.
- Buses. We haul school buses, charter buses, tour buses—whatever you need, we can do it.
- Limousines. Stretch limos aren’t exactly ideal for road trips spanning thousands of miles. Good thing we’ve got a solution for limos, too!
Want to find out how much it will cost to ship your type of vehicle? For regular passenger vehicles, go to our Instant Quote form and enter your information. For heavy equipment, boats, motorcycles, and other types of vehicles, go to our Specialized Quote form.
Open or Enclosed Shipping
For customers with high-end or luxury vehicles, we provide enclosed shipping services. Open shipping is what you most often see on the road, and this is the most economical option for many. If your car has a new paint job, you might want to consider enclosed shipping just because this option provides extra protection against fluid leaks from other vehicles.
We service all 50 states, and we ship from door to door. This means that we will come as close as physically possible to your home, office, or other pickup location. Sometimes safety and legal restrictions prevent a car carrier from entering certain roads such as residential neighborhoods.
Our fleet carries $1 million of insurance on auto shipping customers to guarantee that in the event of anything going wrong, any damage to your car or truck will be covered. Please note that insurance does not cover damage resulting from personal items left inside vehicles—so we recommend completely emptying your car before shipping it.
You can track your shipment in real time on our web site! When your car is picked up, you will be given a tracking number that you can enter directly on the site to find out updated information about where your car is at the moment.
We are the A to Z provider for every aspect of your auto shipping needs. Look no further than Riley the next time you need to move a vehicle!
My dune buggy was shipped across the country without issue and delivered without any complaints!